There are 2 levels of 6 hour classes each. There are no auditions, but please read the description provided for each level very carefully before registering.
You have been taking jazz roots classes since this year or you are dancing Lindy Hop since at least a year. Level 1 is also dedicated to people with accrued experiences in other dance disciplines who wants to experiment original jazz and Charleston.
You have been taking classes and dancing Jazz and Charleston since at least 1-2 years. You know the fundamental moves (suzie-q, applejacks, shorty george, 20’s charleston, 30’s charleston…) and lots of variations. You are starting to play on music and you learn new routines easily.
Are you interested in this classes?
Book your place.
In order to make classes as enjoyable as possible, please be reminded of the following:
- don’t be late and if you do enter very quietly;
- completely silence your mobile phone;
- leave the classroom always clean;
- enter classrooms with appropriate shoes – no outdoor shoes;
- bring water and some snacks in order not to lose strength.